For you who enjoy quality Chinese food, you will probably not be unfamiliar with Cassia which is located at Capella Singapore on Sentosa island. The fine-dining restaurant is widely-acknowledged to serve some of the best Cantonese cuisine around!
We were certainly in high anticipation of what Cassia has to offer for the upcoming Lunar New Year celebrations as our footsteps took us through the restaurant's elegant interior towards our table.
The festive line-up includes set menus priced from $88++ to $199++ per person, as well as quintessential lou hei platters that starts from $38++.
Our CNY feast commenced boisterously with Cassia Signature Lou Hei where the colorful medley of vegetable is accompanied with premium ingredients with symbolic meanings.
Lobster signifies happiness and laughter throughout the year, north pole clam refers to an abundance of opportunities in the coming year, and salmon represents success.
The homemade hawthorn sauce was then poured over, wishing for all things harmony in the year to come, before all of us gave the combination a good toss to greater heights. Huat ahh!!!
Not to be missed is the Double-boiled Thick Chicken Broth! Luxuriating with delicacies such as sea cucumber, fish maw, dried scallops, fresh scallops and flower mushroom, each sip was rich and full of flavors.
There are many other memorable dishes on the menu, such as Steamed Cod Fish with black garlic in light soya sauce that was perfectly-executed to a moist and buttery texture, and the highly-aromatic Wok-fried Prawns stuffed with minced shrimp and crispy garlic in "bi fong tong" style.
While a rice or noodle dish is commonly included to round off a typical Chinese meal, Cassia's Fried Rice with Mini Abalones & Preserved Chinese Sausages was so delicious that it was anything but a staple item. It was "wow"!!!
The rice itself had a very perfect bite, and each mouthful wondrously exuded the desirous breath of wok, heightened by the aroma of preserved Chinese sausage and heavenly eggy fragrance. My advice is to finish every single grain to leave no room for regrets.
Chilled Coconut Cream with pearls and sago topped with ice cream marked an refreshing end to the delightful meal.
Be it family reunions or joyous celebrations with colleagues and business associates, the quality food, attentive service, and classy setting makes Cassia a most fitting choice.
- Available from 1st February to 2nd March 2018.
- Prosperity Lou Hei 锦绣前程捞起 $68++ per platter (Serves 2 to 4 persons)
- Cassia Signature Lou Hei 凯嘉品味捞起 $38++ per person (Minimum 2 persons)
Lunar New Year Reunion Dinner
- Available on Lunar New Year’s Eve, 15th February 2018.
- First Seating: 6:00pm to 8:00pm | Second Seating: 8:30pm to 10:00pm.
- Prosperity Reunion Set 齐欢庆团圆 $139++ per person
- Fortune Reunion Set 合家聚满堂 $169++ per person
- Reunion Set Dinner Menus
Lunar New Year Set Menu
- Available from 16th February to 2nd March 2018.
- Lunch: 12:00pm to 2:00pm
- Dinner: 6:30pm to 10:00pm
- Spring Menu 春回大地 $88++ per person (Lunch only)
- Abundant Blessings Set 吉星报喜 $139++ per person
- Double Happiness Set 如意吉祥 $169++ per person
- Deluxe Fortune Set 大展鸿图 $199++ per person
- Diners can enjoy the classic Prosperity Lou Hei platter at a special price of $38++ (serves up to 2 persons) for any order of the Lunar New Year Set.
- Lunar New Year Set Menus
For reservation or more information, please contact +65 6591 5045 or email email@example.com
Cassia, Capella Singapore
Address: 1 The Knolls, Sentosa Island, Singapore 098297
Contact: +65 6591 5045
Prices are stated in Singapore dollars and subject to 10% service charge & 7% GST unless otherwise stated. Information is correct at point of published date.
Follow PinkyPiggu on Facebook and Instagram for daily delicious updates!
Post a Comment