Too often, I get comments from friends: "You always eat good (restaurant) food!" Not that I'm complaining, but sometimes all I wanna do is to stay in the comfort of my house and have a simple meal. Stir-fry Minced Pork with Thai Basil fits the idea perfectly! Easily prepared in less than 30 minutes, convenient to eat (I served everything in a deep bowl and ate in front of the TV lol), aftermath of washing is very minimum, and most importantly it serves as a tasty and satisfying one-dish-meal. Let's get cooking!
STIR-FRY MINCED PORK WITH THAI BASIL
Ingredients (serves 2 pax)
- 300g Minced Pork (you can substitute with chicken or beef if preferred)
- Thai Basil Leaves
- 2 Chili Padi (sliced)
- 2 Garlic Cloves (finely chopped)
- 2 Tablespoon Cooking Oil
- 2 Tablespoon Water
- 2 Tablespoon Fish Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Oyster Sauce
- 1 Teaspoon Soya Sauce
- 1 Teaspoon Sugar
- Heat cooking oil in a pan till hot, add chili padi and garlic, saute till aroma is released.
- Add minced pork, breaking up the clumps and stir-fry till pork is almost cooked.
- Evenly mix the seasoning with the pork and continue to stir-fry till pork is done.
- Add water and basil leaves, cooked till leaves are wilted.
- Sprinkle dashes of pepper to taste.
- Serve with white rice and sunny-side-up.
This is really good. I've tried other recipes for this food but I just couldn't get the taste right. Thank you!!!!!!!ReplyDelete
I got this blog site through my friends and when I searched this really there were informative articles at the place. benistarReplyDelete
It is extremely nice to see the greatest details presented in an easy and understanding manner crossfitsite.com/best-pull-up-bands-reviews/.ReplyDelete
I am informing you all "fabulous information"gympros.comReplyDelete
Thanks for compiling such nicest information in your blogs. Articles are very informative and hope again I’ll find more like that. newsReplyDelete
I must try to prepare this recipe at home according to your method. Rose Fanta SearchReplyDelete