Knowing my fondness for all things pink, a reservation was quickly made at Conrad Centennial Singapore's Lobby Lounge for its Sakura Afternoon Tea!
The menu features both sweet and savoury items to welcome the season of Spring and the advent of Cherry Blossoms.
Service was friendly and efficient, and we were soon greeted with a set of exquisite-looking treats. So pink and pretty!
We decided on the recommended Morgentau Sencha and Jasmine Pearls Green Tea which went well with the set. If you like a tipple (or more!) with the nibbles, unlimited flow of wine and champagne are available too.
As my tolerance for sweet stuff has gone down considerably over the years, I was very glad that the pastry team did a wonderful job as the sweet items had that right sugary balance without being cloying at all.
My friend liked the Signature Sakura Crème Cheese and Crackers so much that she asked the staff if the crackers can be purchased separately for takeaway. Sadly, the answer was no.
All in all, it was a delightful afternoon tea that was worth our time and calories.
Here's what you can expect on the menu:-
- Red Velvet Sakura and Raspberry Marmalade
- Sakura Jus with Almond Sponge
- Sakura Mont Blanc
- Japanese Rice with Sakura Mousse
- Asian Crabmeat, Sakura Flower - Marinated Radish Roll and Tobiko
- Smoked Salmon, Sakura Cheese, Spiced Avocado Mousse on Savoury Éclair
- Chicken Liver Pâté, Saffron Cream and Citrus Sakura - Cranberry Marmalade Puff
- Signature Sakura Crème Cheese and Crackers
- Sakura Scone
- Plain Scone
- Strawberry Jam
- Clotted Cream
The Sakura Afternoon Tea is available daily from 1st March to 2nd May 2021.
- Venue: Lobby Lounge and The Terrace
- Monday – Thursday, 1pm – 5pm
- Friday – Sunday, 1pm - 3pm (first seating) and 3:30pm - 5:30pm (second seating).
- S$40++ per person with unlimited Ronnefeldt Tea and Brazilian Coffee.
- S$59++ per person with unlimited Ronnefeldt Tea, Brazilian Coffee, House Wines and Sparkling Rosé.
- S$85++ per person with unlimited Ronnefeldt Tea, Brazilian Coffee, House Champagne, House Wines and Sparkling Rosé.
For more information or to make reservations, please call +65 6432 7483/87, WhatsApp number +65 8322 9876 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. A full pre-payment is required at least 3 days prior to the reserved date.
Conrad Centennial Singapore
Address: Two Temasek Boulevard, Singapore 038982
Contact: +65 6334 8888
Prices are stated in Singapore dollars and subject to 10% service charge & 7% GST unless otherwise stated. Information is correct at point of published date.
Follow PinkyPiggu on Facebook and Instagram for daily delicious updates!
All content and photos are not allowed to be reproduced without consent from Nicole @PinkyPiggu.
Post a Comment